Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday

Today is a lazy day. I'm finally making that chicken soup I promised Eric. He washed the pots and pans last night, so I thought I'd do my part and make soup out of that roasted chicken sitting in the fridge. So far I've boiled down the chicken to make broth, pulled the meat from the bones, and procrastinated the cutting up of the vegi-tables. Is it cheating if I use pre-cut baby carrots?

For those who are keeping track, I'm now 34 weeks pregnant. Full term is 38-42 weeks, with the due date being set at week #40. That means I have about a month or more left to go. While my OB has suggested that I consider being induced 1 week prior to my due date because of the 4 hour drive to the hospital, he's not willing to discuss it any further until I'm much farther along. There are too many variables still in play. Otherwise, baby is healthy, I'm healthy, except for the flu. Sam is coughing himself awake, so I think I'll go post this and then finish making soup.

5 comments:

  1. Nobody leaves comments anymore. Only Heather, on my first post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are not plaged with advertisement like my blog is.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't noticed the advertising on yours. I know we have no way to prevent it, since these sites are free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted it because it was for a product for a part of my body I have never had, since I am female.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lucky you. Eric is speculating on how playing in a sandbox equals male enhancements. Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete