Friday, April 08, 2005

Hunt for a doctor

Eric isn't feeling very well, in fact he's been running a fever for 3 days and has flu symptoms. In the absence of a baby sitter, I'm taking the day off to take him up to Alpine to a doctor (he is prone to sinus infections, so if he needs drugs, let's go get 'em.) IF I can find a doctor who will answer the phone. Sam needs his two-year old shots too, so I'd like to take him to the doctor we usually go to, but the other one is usually faster at working us in, so I'll go with the first one who actually answers. So far both have had busy signals for over an hour. It is a little frustrating. All the kids I would usually see today have a half day, but I didn't want to wait until after noon to try making these phone calls, as it is a two hour drive up to Alpine. To top it all off, I've got a cold, and I'm a little tired, and Sam is, well, TWO and therefore impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment