Sunday, April 17, 2005

Company's coming!

Grandma Rupp is coming out to help with #2 and Sam! She's going to fly out to cover the time for the proposed inducement date, a week before my due date, and stay until Grandpa Leonard gets here. Sam wasn't impressed by this news, as he was throwing a tantrum. He needed a nap and one of his toys wasn't cooperating with his grand scheme.

Even more company is coming, and I'm taking a break from mopping the kitchen floor. As soon as the dishwasher finishes I need to go wash the pots and pans. After that it is time to try to pick up the living room and vaccuum or give the bathrooms a scrub. Hopefully Sam takes a LONG nap. As for my 'even more company is coming' comment, right after I get off the phone confirming an incoming grandmother, I get a phone call from my Uncle Bill. They were going to eat lunch at White Sands National Park and head on down to Big Bend National Park. This includes Uncle Bill, Aunt Carol Ann and my grandmother. I expect they'll arrive around 8 or 9 pm. I haven't given them directions to the house yet, so hopefully they'll call when they get to the park, and hopefully their cell phone will work here. Not all cell service does, no matter what your provider tells you. A few even bill it as out of country, bouncing your signal through Mexico.

Sam wasn't any more excited learning that he is about to meet his great-grandmother than he was about his grandmother. He was throwing another tantrum. So I put him down for a nap. He fell asleep just as Daddy was walking in the door for lunch. I'm using this blog as an excuse to sit down for a minute. I can't believe how something as simple as mopping the kitchen floor can be so tiring! Thank goodness I'm over the flu! I still have a little cough left, as does Sam, but otherwise we're both much healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment