Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Long Wednesday

Today it was Eric's turn to take time off to run Sam and me to the doctor. I'm dehydrated from having the flu, and both Sam and I have ear infections. Since dehydration causes contractions, and it was causing me to have some, my OB bumped my appt. to today. Good news is that we found a great pediatrician in the same building as my OB, so Sam had an appt. at the same time as I did. Now I'm tired and ready for bed. My lips and tongue are blue from choking down blue gatorade. I hate gatorade, by the way. Sam gets pedialite for the next few days. He's lost a couple of lbs, which worries us a little, but I think once he gets to feeling better he'll gain it back. I just wish we could keep him hydrated too. Pedialite makes freezer pops, so I'll let everyone know if those are a hit or not. I've gained a 1/2 lb from last week, despite being sick, so that's good. The baby is still moving really well, no concern their. Mostly I need to get myself rehydrated so that I don't start pre-term labor and get stuck on bed rest for the rest of this pregnancy. The doc said to take the rest of the week off from work and rest, and drink drink drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment