Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mobile Destructor

We now have two broken mobiles. Sam destroyed his old mobile while it was hanging over Awyn's crib, and now the mobile that Eric's parents gave us gave up the ghost with a loud SPROING! sound. I don't want to buy another mobile as Awyn is 3 months old and there really is an age limit on them. What I'm now looking for is a lamp like the one my nephew cole has. It has a revolving lampshade and if I remember it right, it casts stars and moons on the walls/ceiling. Any suggestions? I'd buy her a wonderfully expensive remote control mobile/light thing, but they cost too much and she's our last baby, so overly expensive baby investments aren't happening for something like a mobile.

5 comments:

  1. Linens and things is where Heather got the lamp for Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also going to look for one of the Fishe Price Flutterbye dreams light & magic thing. It's like the ocean wonders aquarium, but it put the light show on the ceiling. I think there's a linens and things in Midland. We've only been to the bed bath and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebay has a couple for auction they are different prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to find some on ebay. What were you using as search words?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    sell used nokia cell phones

    ReplyDelete