Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fly Lady?

I've signed up for something that I know with give Eric shudders. In fact, I recall him telling me not to sign up for it a few years ago. But since I'm going to use my hotmail address, it won't gum up our regular e-mail. I'm going to try FlyLady.net A friend in Fort Smith first tried to get me hooked on it, and as I wasn't ready to try it. This website promises to help me learn how to keep my house clean, among other things. I like the terms it uses, although some of you might think it ridiculous. First term I'll define, and I think it says everything about my house, CHAOS: Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome. My house isn't fit to be seen. When I do get it clean, I don't have the right ingredients in the house for a brilliant dinner, so I feel too self-conscious to offer the invite. I'd love to have other kids over to play with Sam, but I'm ashamed of how I keep the house. Eric does the best he can to help, but there is really only so much that can be accomplished after dinner and before bed. I'll let you guys know if it is working. In the mean time, anyone else who feels overwhelmed is welcome to join me...

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know someone else in Big Bend has a blong online!! Good website idea you posted here. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete