Saturday, August 13, 2005

Click Clack Crunch

Our VCR ate Click Clack Moo. We've only played it about 20 times, maybe more, and it's dead already. That sure was fast. Most cassettes last a little longer than that, even under repetitive playing. Sam sure liked it. There were three books on it, Click Clack Moo, The Pigs Wedding, and I'm not sure what the title to the third one was. The animation was so-so, but it was taken from the animation in the books, and Sam liked it because there were animals in all three stories, cows mooing, ducks, pigs, horses, etc.

For further entertainment I've ordered more Signing Time videos. They are due here next month. They are targeted to the 6 month-2 year age bracket. Sam should still like them and Awyn might learn from them.

I'm still in my pajamas, we just ate dinner. I've been being lazy. I've done some laundry, but only because Awyn pooped through her pants. I've washed some dishes, but mainly because I needed them to cook dinner, so now they are dirty again. I did make chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight. The recipe is a little time consuming, but they turned out pretty well.

Sam colored with chalk all over our back door. The chalk was sitting on top of the dryer and Sam could reach it. Oops.

It has been raining almost every evening. Yesterday we were without power for around 4 hours. The lightning strike was very close, according to Eric. I wasn't home from work yet when it happened. There are all sorts of summer desert plants blooming again. I can't spell the name of my favorite one. I call it Sneez-a, but I think it is Ceniza, or something close. It is a silvery green with purple flowers all over it. For those of you familiar with Scotch Broom, it reminds me of that, only really pretty. Makes my allergies go a little crazy, but it smells really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment