Saturday, January 07, 2006

Three Martini Play Date

For my birthday, Eric gave me a book called, "Three Martini Play Date". An hilarious example of parenting skills, it includes a martini recipe to teach your child. Look it up on www.amazon.com, seriously, I laughed constantly while reading it. Any parent who is currently struggling through the early years of parenting will love it. I'm still not sure how serious the author is about all of her suggestions, but I think she actually means most of it. Anyway, I'm not sure how Eric discovered this book, but I'm glad he thought to get it for me for my birthday. Last night we went over to a friend's house to watch an episode of Battlestar Galactica. Netflix is supposed to have the first half of the second season starting January 10, but I still want to own it! It's only $30 or so on amazon, $50 elsewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment