Friday, January 06, 2006

Maybe I'd like socks...

I want season two of the show Scrubs, and season two of Battlestar Galactica. We've been watching these shows through netflix, and I wouldn't mind just owning them. Of course, netflix doesn't have season 2 of Battlestar Galactica. And the studio has only released the first half of the second season, as the second half is only just starting. Maybe that's why netflix doesn't have it. All I know is that I don't have the disposible income available to purchase these things for myslef. And I need some more cotton socks. My mistress is yowling for attention. I went outside with Sam, left the dog in the house behind the screen door, and she started barking, woke up miss cranky pants, and now Awyn won't settle into anything, she's just too tired, won't fall back asleep, isn't hungry, has a fresh diaper, etc. She's cranky because she had a very short nap and woke up without mama in the house to rescue her as fast as she would have preferred. I know, I want a sound-proof box. I'm not sure if I want it for me, or for the kids...

1 comment:

  1. I never know if these comments are serious. I don't own an ipod, and really have no intention of owning anything similar. I'm one of those low tech people who doesn't even own a cell phone. If we didn't live so many hundreds or thousands of miles from civilization, I doubt we'd have DSL or the Internets... Seriously, we like having these things on DVD because we share them with our friends and neighbors. Also, it looks like Netflix will have Season 2.0 of BSG available January 10th, so I bumped them up in my queu.

    ReplyDelete