Saturday, January 21, 2006

Employment

I accepted a job on Thursday. Another VUA job opened up, again part-time. (fee collecting, aka ranger-in-a-box) I'm thrilled, because it will get me out of the house from time to time, and get the kids used to following somebody else's rules. Sam seems to behave better when he's been going to Lily's house regularily, he loves and listens to her. Also, I'm glad to get this job because it will put me back in contact with people, and I enjoyed meeting all the people from all over when I was at the front desk at Fort Smith National Historic Site. I won't be working often enough for it to get tedious, just enough to enjoy it. A paycheck won't hurt me either. Now I just need to convince my darling husband to let me put my uniforms in his uniform closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment