Saturday, November 26, 2005

TV Success

I went TV shopping online yesterday and finally decided on a nice 30 inch TV from Overstock.com. I think I found a great deal on a TV, and the shipping was only $1 as they were having a holiday special on shipping. I decided against getting the overstock.com credit card to save 5%. Our new TV should ship soon, and take about a week in transit.

As you can see from the picture I just posted, Sam got into a bit of trouble early today. Luckily I have lots of baby cereal, as a friend gave me several boxes and Awyn doesn't eat that much of it. I'm not too into the baby cereal. I'd rather she ate more veggies and the like. Did you know that in Europe they don't start with the single grain cereals, they start with veggies and quickly move to meat and fruit. The new wonder fruit/veggie is avacado, which was gaining popularity when Sam was a baby. Also, Gerber has introduced a new line of baby foods, Recetas Latinas. They use mango, zucchini, papaya, and guava, and in combinations with meats. It is available throughout most of the southwest, including Texas. Baby food changes constantly. When Sam was a baby the organic baby foods were a new thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment