Tuesday, November 22, 2005

6 Month Stats

I forgot to have the doctor write down Awyn's measurements, so the only thing I remember is her weight. She has gained one pound, for a 'hefty' 15 lbs 15 oz. This means that she has finally doubled her birth weight, which is the general goal for a 6 month old. She is in the 25th percentile, which puts her bigger than 25 percent of other babies, and 75 percent smaller than other babies. Sam was by this time in the 100th percentile, which means they rarely ever get larger than he was. It is so much fun having babies that are so completely different. While I've been packing up the 3-6 month clothes, she can still fit some of the newer larger stuff. Tomorrow I'll try to remember to call the doctor's office and get them to pull her chart and tell me her measurements. I would like to know how long she was.

Sam and I got haircuts. I donated mine to Locks of Love. Well, I will donate it. I have to mail my hair in. Right now it's in a baggie waiting to be mailed in a padded envelope, per website instructions. Any of you with seriously long hair should consider doing this. Many shops will give you a free haircut, but most charge a little if you want your hair cut and styled, or if you want something other than a blunt cut. And you should still tip the stylist. Sam didn't like his haircut so much. He's also not so sure of my short hair. He keeps rubbing the back of my neck and playing with my hair. He's since he's had a hair fetish, he'll miss soothing himself to sleep by playing with one or several of my hairs at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment