Sunday, November 20, 2005

Trouble with pictures

I am having trouble posting pictures lately. The server that I send them through is currently having issues. I've been online for 2 hours today trying to post one picture. Since I have other things that are much higher on my priority list, it'll have to wait until Wednesday if it doesn't happen this evening. Awyn has started eating cereal, but she won't eat it unless it is mixed with mama juice, as Sam called it. Sam would eat it no matter how I fixed it, and he would eat as much as I offered him. Whenever I asked how much to feed him, I was always told that he'd tell me when to stop. Not Sam. He'd eat until he threw up if I let him. Awyn on the other hand, will eat only so much, and then she's done. She closes her mouth and turns her head away. She does like to eat though, and has been trying to get us to feed her solids for over a month. On pediatrician's orders, we waited until she was six months old. The picture I'm trying to post is Eric feeding Awyn her first cereal. Sam is trying to climp up onto my shoulders even as I type, so I have to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment