Thursday, November 17, 2005

Awyn is Six Months Old Today

I was planning on posting some pictures today, but unfortunately something is wrong with the software or connection that I use for posting pictures. Awyn had an uneventful day. I did dress her up in one of her brothers outfits and I took lots of pictures. I put her in his sailor suit. This just demonstrates how different these two children really are. Sam outgrew his sailor suit when he was just over 2 months old. It fit Awyn at six months slightly better than it had Sam at 2 months! It just brings back memories, and wow, was Sam ever a big baby. I truly didn't appreciate just how big until I had Awyn. She's not a petite baby, but she's so very much smaller than Sam. I'm so glad that I have them both, and they are such different babies!

Sam was playing his guitar some more today. Eric took it with him at lunch to have a co-worker look at it so we can get new strings. If Sam continues to show interest in music and the guitar when he's a little older, we've found someone to give him lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment