Sunday, September 04, 2005

Going to a Party

Today we are going to a birthday party for Parker. She's celebrating her first birthday. I'll take some pictures while we're there, I hope. We're working on an early lunch and hoping for an early nap so that Sam will survive the party without melting down.

Sam likes to jump on our bed. He counts to three and then falls down. It's so cute I haven't had the heart to stop it yet. Soon he'll get hurt and I'll feel bad and clamp down on it, but for now, it's a good exercise. Speaking of excercise, he's mastered the art of sitting on my excercise ball. I will post a picture of that!

Awyn is growing like a weed. She's somewhere between 15 and 18 lbs according to my scale. It isn't a very accurate scale, as it tells me a different weight each time I step on it. She's also getting long. I need to make her 4 month appt. with the doctor. We want to go up for it the 19th or 20th.

Yesterday I went and filled up our gas tanks. The gas station is price controlled, so they can't nail us price-wise until they get in the new tanker truck on Tuesday. I paid $3.07/gal. It is supposed to be $4.00 on Tuesday. We're paying almost a dollar less than in Marathon, and it is even higher in the Midland/Odessa area according to the gas station attendant. He said he also made the mistake of gassing up in Alpine and paid more than the park rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment