Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dear JohnLetter

I officially didn't get the VUA position here in the park. The letter arrived this afternoon. I have to admit that I'm disappointed. The extra income would have made things much easier. While we can survive on one income, it is a real stretch and it means we won't be paying off any debt anytime soon. That will also affect our ability to take vacations. Maybe something even better will come up. Now I'll have no excuse for not carrying out my grand plan to start a coop style preschool. It might not be much more than an organized playgroup, but anything to keep Sam involved with the other kids. He's getting to be a bit of a bully since he stopped going to Lily's.

2 comments:

  1. sorry about the bad news. I am still envious that you have the wonderful opportunity to stay home with you little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not sorry about that, I'm glad I can stay home with them. Things will be tight, but our debt level shouldn't increase. A couple of years ago it would have been disaster. It almost was while we were living in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete