Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cloth Diapers

I'm now back to using cloth diapers about half the time. Melinda gave me a bunch of cotton pre-folds and all her covers from Emma. Awyn has now outgrown those. I've been stuffing them on her chubby little legs, poor thing. Now I'm looking for the next size/best option. As cute as Sam's are, they are too big as well leaking often. They are also really expensive, so I don't want to invest in any smaller ones for Awyn if they're just going to leak. Diapers have sure come a long way in a short amount of time. Nowadays it's nowhere near the rubber pants we used to wear. You don't even need to know how to fold a diaper or use pins anymore. They even come in hemp! (naturally antimicrobial, environmentally friendly to grow, extremely absorbant) I'll try to find some pictures of Sam and Awyn wearing cloth diapers. It's kind of hard, because Sam's outgrown his, and I'm stuffing them on him as well. They just don't really make a bigger diaper for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment