Friday, December 29, 2006

Snow!


This morning Eric looked out our back door and noticed that it was white on the mountains, so I decided to round up the kids and take them out of the rain and into the snow. I drove up the Basin road to the Lost Mine trail. We played for a very short time. I couldn't find the kids gloves, we were all wearing substandard shoes, and I kept falling down. So I just let them play until their fingers got cold, then shoved them back into the van. Sam is upset in this picture because somebody else was using Mama's camera. A nice visitor took our picture, so I took their picture in return. A fog bank rolled in as these pictures were being taken, so I didn't get any nice Casa Grande pictures, except the ones I took from the road on the way in. It was thick fog for the drive home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment