Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ready to relax


After a hard afternoon of partying, these guys settled in for a movie and a nap. I don't think they lasted more than 15 minutes into Robots. Of course, the drugs helped. Did I mention they both have colds? Now I need to go find a new bottle of baby pseudophed. Any parent, heck any adult with a cold, knows what I mean. That re-formulated junk is exactly that, junk, and it doesn't work at all. Darn druggies making it hard for the rest of us to get the good stuff! I can't even ask my pharmacist to mail it to me anymore, he can't do it. Nope, I have to drive about 150 miles to a store that actually carries it and see if they have it behind the counter, and they don't necessarily, so I have to drive another 100 miles to the bigger city, and shop around to find a store that has it in their pharmacy. And then I have to purchase it right there, seperately from my other purchases, with an ID. Good gravy, there isn't enough pseudophedrine in a bottle of baby pseudophed to light up a hamster. And new Nyquil? yeah, it's an even bigger joke. I can barely gag the stuff down in the first place, and then it doesn't work. Seriously, it takes me about half an hour to chug a tablespoon of that nasty stuff down. I'm shuddering just typing about drinking it. icky icky icky. I sure hope I don't get the kids' colds.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment