Monday, October 03, 2005

Awyn and Sam get a Grandparent Visit

I've been lettng this slide for a week, so I thought I'd better post something. First, I have to say Happy Birthday to my husband. Eric is 33 today.

I had a great parental visit this last week. My Downey parents were here from Sunday through Thursday. They got to spend a day in San Antonio before flying home to celebrate their anniversary. We went on a couple of hikes and drove all over the park. Eric, Sam and Awyn all came down with colds before they left, so here's hoping they didn't catch it. While we were able to show them a fair amount of the park, there's still plenty they haven't seen. This is a large park and even after living here for a year and a half we haven't seen everything. For those of you who want to come on out and go for a hike or a jeep tour, come on out, we've got a lot to offer. We don't have our own canoe yet, but it's on our wish list...

No comments:

Post a Comment