Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Two weeks old

As of yesterday, Awyn is officially 2 weeks old. She's growing so fast!

Right now I'm on the phone waiting for a Growing Family representative to get back to me. We received the photo package we ordered in the hospital, and as expected from the website photo, the photographers hand is in the pictures, except the 8x10, and they blew that one up so large to cut the hand out that the resolution is horrible and grainy. So I'm calling to see if I can get my money back. I'm pretty put out about it, as there really isn't any way to go back and retake a first photo.

They just offered me 20% off and some free frames. I said ok because I didn't want to send the package back. We're going to write them a letter and let them know that despite their official policy, we still aren't happy. I just wasn't going to take it out on their customer service rep, she did the best she could with an unhappy parent.

For those who want to see what the picture is that I'm complaining about, go to this website:
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=4V9R0H4Y1U

Also you can leave messages on her website and I'll print it out just before the website goes offline in about a month and put the pages in her baby book. I did this for Sam too when he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment