Thursday, June 09, 2005

Cookies

Sam helped me make peanut butter cookies today. I think he prefers the cookie dough to the finished cookie though. He was begging me for a cookie this morning and I don't even have any crackers around the house to fake him out with, so what the hey, we made cookies. I haven't made peanut butter cookies in a couple of years, so I thought it was about time. Sam dumped stuff into the bowl and helped himself to the dough in each stage.

I need to finish dropping off thank you notes before lunch time, as it gets too hot in the afternoon. I think I've dropped most of them off. It is a challenge getting out of the house with both kids. Sam is more difficult than Awyn. All the places I'm going are very short distances, so if she gets hungry, I can feed her at anyone's house. Sam on the other hand I have to get in and out of the carseat and wrestle with him while carrying Awyn. I'd walk and use the stroller, but it is too hot outside for Awyn and I haven't set the stroller up for the infant carrier and Sam at the same time. A rat did a little nibbling on the new double stroller, and some of the fabric isn't as strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment