Saturday, June 04, 2005

First appointment

We just got back from Awyn's 2 week appointment. As we figured, she's healthy and really growing. She does have a gooey eye that I'll have to put warm washclothes on. But I suppose what everyone wants to know is what the measurements are, so here they are:

Height/length = 21 inches
weight = 9 lbs

This is rather up from birth, which was 20 inches and 7 lbs 15 oz.
So she's gained a pound and an inch. They also measured her head, but I don't remember it right now, and we don't have a birth measurement to compare it with anyway.

I'll post some pictures later after I download the camera. For those of you who might notice a funny time discrepency with the photos, it's because this blog program posts all the pictures using Pacific Standard Time and I post my messages using Central Standard Time. I can't figure out how to change that one...

1 comment:

  1. you can go back and edit each post and change the time. Glad to hear awyn is doing well. way to gain back that weight!!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete