Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Three weeks old

Yesterday made it three weeks since Awyn was born. I'll try to download the camera again and post some pictures later. Today is Eric's first day back at work. He has a lot of stuff piled up on his desk, so I bet he doesn't get much of a break. He'll be home for lunch around noon. I've started the day of right; Sam is currently plugged into the TV watching a signing time video. We watched The Incredibles twice yesterday, so I am avoiding it today. I finished writing thank you notes yesteday, now I just need to finish mailing and delivering them. It will be interesting delivering them with two kids in tow. As soon as we are all officially fed for the day I think I'll go out for a walk and try to give away some of these thank you cards. We've barely started on baby announcements. And the confession I have is that they are the same cards we bought for Sam's birth and just never used. We never sent announcements for Sam, just a few pictures in some of his thank you cards. In fact, I never finished writing thank you cards for all the presents we got for Sam. I did really good right up until he was born, and then never had time. Maybe this time I've gotten better about it. We'll see. If anyone still needs a thank you card or really wants an announcement, just let me know, I'll shoot one out your direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment