Tuesday, May 03, 2005

OB appt.

Things seem to be just fine as far as this pregnancy goes. The doctor is happy with the baby's position and how I'm doing, so we don't really have anything to worry about. While my BP is up a little, it isn't up too much, and while I'm having a little edema, it also isn't too bad. At least it accounts for my gaining 6 lbs in a week, or so we are assuming... Anyway, since I am 37 weeks, I am officially full term. I'm having talks to my tummy to let this baby know to stay put until I get home with my mother to watch Sam.

I'm trying to find a friend to drive with me to Midland on Friday the 13th to pick Mom up. I'm offering to leave early enough in the morning to allow time for shopping, and to leave Sam with a babysitter. Anyone interested? I officially can't drive by myself anymore, something silly about a risk of going into labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment