Monday, May 16, 2005

Almost Time

Tomorrow we'll leave for Midland, probably around lunch time. I have to be at the hospital by 6 am and they'll start checking me in for an induction. Hopefully after a very short labor, we'll be holding our new baby. Sam will be staying home with his Grandma and his dog. He is very clingy right now, and seems to know something is going on. We're leaving the jeep behind, and as it isn't really a highway vehicle, Sam and Grandma will have to wait until we get back from the hospital. If we can find a way to post pictures from Midland, we will, but no guarantees. The hospital does use a web nursery just like we had with Sam, but they don't put the pictures up until a week after a baby is born. I honestly don't remember the name of the hospital, but I think they call the birthing center "The Birthplace" of all the original names, and it is the west campus, not the main hospital in Midland, TX. We won't be able to receive phone calls right away, hospital policy. I promise we'll start calling as soon as we are able/ready to do so. For the ease of knowing what's going on, we'll be keeping in touch with Mom and Sam, but since I'm being induced Tuesday, May 17th at 6:00 am, that is more information than you'd have if we were waiting for me to go into labor naturally. Please feel free to call Mom if you think we've given her an update. I promise we will not be deliberately excluding anyone, but we will be a little busy for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck and all my hopes and wishes that your little one will enter the world in a very timely manner!!!! Congrats you guys!!!
    All our love and slobbery kisses,
    Debbie, Chad and Cole

    ReplyDelete