Monday, May 30, 2005

Home alone

We are now home alone as a family. Eric's parents left today, and my mother left last week. We do not expect further guests until my parents come for a visit later this summer. We will see how we do by ourselves with two children. Eric is currently re-settling Sam down for the night. He's been fighting sleep for 45 minutes and I think Eric went in to try to rock him or soothe him. We'll miss our guests, but I think we're ready for some space for a while.

I just put a blackberry crisp in the oven. The directions say to bake it for a heck of a long time. Mom bought the crisp from the Schwan's man when he was here two weeks ago. Thank you for the yummy desert, Mom!

We're going through all the pictures we've taken in the last couple of weeks, a few hundred of them. I'll post a couple this evening if I can decide which ones I like best for blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment