Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday Morning

Sam loves his baby sister. In fact he wants to hold her all the time, and giggles about it. We're having a few issues over the swing and other baby items that he wants to either play with or sit in, but I think the biggest worry we have right now is that he'll hurt her while trying to love on her. So far (and it is still morning) he hasn't been jealous of any of us holding the baby instead of him, it is more that he's jealous that he isn't holding her and we are.

Awyn slept really well last night, in fact I had to wake her for her feedings, or she might have slept through the night, and I mean ALL the way through the night. I think not having people poking and prodding us constantly made for a great night of sleep all the way around. But if little miss keeps this pattern, I may have to set a sleep timer! And I swore I'd never wake a sleeping baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment