Sunday, December 21, 2008

Awyn napping with Mojo


This is partly to show off how adorable Awyn is when she's sleeping (she napped today, Yes!!!) and partly to show off how much fur the dog has managed to grow. He's not quite at full Pom poofy, but he's getting there, definitely getting there.

For those of you who have skype, email me, let me know. We finally have it set up here at the house. Our bandwidth restrictions make it interesting, but it's still fun.

I was trying to post some videos, and well, I made the mistake of doing it through YouTube. I surrender, I can't make it work like photobucket or zippyvideos and put the little boxes right in my blog. So here are the links to what I have.

Decorating the Gingerbread house, Sam's concert, and more of Sam's concert.
and for funsies, here's my last attempt for the night of an imbedded video. I don't think it's going to work though. urg.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment