Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Back online

We are finally back online, and it has been a long adventure. First our ISP lost all equipment/went out of business, then our computer died. Eric fixed our computer, but it took weeks to get another ISP, and more hassle when we discovered that our network card was bad, replaced that, found out the phone company had bad problems too, they fixed that, so then we discovered our DSL modem was bad too, but luckily the phone company gave us a new one today, so here we are. I still haven't figured out how to make our e-mail work, give me a little time and I will. We'll most likely be changing ISP's in about 60 days when the phone company starts offering DSL service. All I can say is ARGGHH! and that at least we're done fighting the fight for a little while. I'll post a few pictures this evening, after I get dinner ready and Sam to bed. I've had to bribe him with another movie to get the internet back up and this typed, and I'm not willing to bribe him with a third movie.

Awyn is napping on my lap; she doesn't want to swing and she doesn't want to lay down right now. Next week we'll go to her 2 month appt. where she'll get shots and all the basic measuring done. Her eyes are still blue, a slightly lighter shade than last month. No telling what her hair color or eye color will finally be. I think we can rule out red hair and green eyes, though. Brown or blond, blue or brown I think will be her natural coloring. Her baby acne seems to be fading. It was really bad. Also her reflux seems to be getting better; she doesn't scream so much when she spits up; she is burping better and spitting up a little less. She still chews her cud and blows milk through her nose though.

Sam is growing like a weed. He doesn't seem to be gaining much weight, but since he's 33-34 lbs, I'm not worried about that. He's between 36 and 37 inches tall now. I measured him when
Eric and I were at the doctor's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment