Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

Today is Easter Sunday. We aren't doing much to celebrate. Sam and I did go down to a friend's house for an Easter egg hunt. He was more interested in playing in her playhouse than finding eggs, so he came home with only three eggs, all of which I forced him to come over and pick up. He did a great job of egg gathering in our living room, however, so I think he understands the concept; he just wanted to play with somebody else's toys. When all the eggs were found and children were munching on candy, Sam went around stealing the candy and eggs from their baskets. Sometimes he's pretty smart.

He's down for a nap now. I'm working on laundry so we won't have to be naked at his party tomorrow. Tonight I'll stuff the giant pinata, and we'll do some more cleaning. I'll also try to get the cake baked so I can decorate it tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a good Easter, will all the candy you might desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment