Thursday, June 24, 2010

And we're moving...

Yes, we're closing in on the end of our Oklahoma adventure. Eric has accepted a transfer to Andersonville National Historic Site where he will be Chief of Interpretation and Education. I know he's excited. I am too. I'm looking forward to our next adventure. Sam and Awyn are sad to be leaving friends behind. I've heard good things about the schools and the resources available in the smallish college town we're moving to. They are supposed to know quite a bit about Aspergers and Autism, so we'll see.

We don't know the timeline exactly. I'm hoping for mid to late August so the kids can get in school there ASAP.
I have lots of pictures to post, and more to say than I have the patience to sit here and type, so hopefully I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment