Thursday, April 19, 2007

We're Back!


The Leonard family, on the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry, March 29th, 2007.

We took 605 pictures. This will take some time to sort through and decide which ones need to be blogged, and which ones don't. For those of you who need to have these pictures on your own computer, feel free to left click, once, on each picture, and then when a larger image pops up, right click on it, selecting 'save image as' and save to your computer.

We were in Washington State from March 27th through April 17th, staying in Bothell, Port Angeles, Whidbey Island, and Pullman. We did not cross into Canada due to the increased restrictions on international travel. We do not have passports, nor can we afford them.

Sam is currently crying about not getting to see his cousins. Jeremy is the current cry. Awyn wanted James earlier, and last night we heard about wanting Collin and Willow. I don't think they really learned Hilary's name, but did 'want cousin' when Sam saw a picture of her holding a lightsaber. We've also had requests for dogs/cats met on our vacation. Awyn meowed this morning and Sam wanted to look for his cat, Sparkles. Poor kid, we will most likely never have a cat unless they actually find a way to cure an allergy. We are looking at places we could put a fish tank. Sam and Awyn loved the fish they saw, and a fish tank would be a good starter pet. This goes against my 'Oh no, I hate cleaning fish tanks!' rule, as I've had several tanks in the past. None entered with me into matrimony, as I haven't wanted to clean them. It's funny, but the kids have me willing to clean one again!

We had so much fun on this vacation, and feel truly blessed with all the friends and family we were able to see. We didn't get to see enough of anyone, and we missed at least three people who I was sure I'd be able to visit with, mostly because my communication skills were lacking, and I misread some important bits of information.

So, more updates will be forthcoming. I thought a teaser for now would whet appetites!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment