Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ferry Boat!


Sam and Awyn loved riding on the Ferry! We rode a total of three boats while on vacation. This trip was from Edmonds to Kingston (think Kingston Trio) on our way to Port Angeles. Sam threw a tantrum when we told him it was time to go get back in the van, and another one when he discovered we were driving off the boat. He told me to turn around, have to ride the ferry! In this picture he's pointing to the ferry running in the opposite direction. I didn't recognize any of the names of the ferries we rode; they've routed them to different places than when I used to ride them all the time. I had my favorites, like the Yakima. I got to know some of those boats pretty well. They moved them to other routes a couple of years after I moved away.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment