Sunday, February 25, 2007

In Honor of Dumas, AR


Apparently Dumas, AR was hit by a tornado at 3 pm this afternoon. Much of the downtown area was destroyed, including several houses. Nobody was killed, although they are reporting some injuries. Our former house was to the North and was likely not damaged. On a more positive note, we've heard that someone finally bought our house and sank some much needed TLC and cash into it. It was a nice house, it just needed some serious rehab.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It's so much worse than I thought it was - the tornado took out our favorite grocery store, the former Wal-Mart, and came much, much closer to the house than I originally thought. My heart goes out to our former neighbors. Dumas was hit very hard. I think the McDonalds is intact, but damaged. There isn't a lot of coverage, I really had to look for it.

    ReplyDelete