Tuesday, January 16, 2007

1800diapers.com

Seriously people, I use these guys fairly often. Their stock can vary sometimes, but they usually have some pretty cheap cases of diapers, and they ship for free for orders over $45. They have Kirkland, Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, 7th Generation, and much more. I've blogged about them before, but nobody's taken me up on the offer. You see, I get $1 off my next order every time you order, even after your first order! So I'd love it if I convinced others to use them. I think Sam's Club diapers are cheaper, but hey, it costs about $50 in gas to drive up and buy them. We buy wipes (I like the Kirkland wipes), diaper genie refills, Kandoo refills, diapers, pull-ups. They even have adult diapers and the overnights for older kids. All cheaper than the grocery store...
http://www.1800diapers.com
$2.00 off first order!
Referral Code: ELLE6714 (Redeem at www.1800diapers.com) Enter when placing first order

No comments:

Post a Comment