Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Awyn does the laundry


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This was taken in July, so it was pretty big that she was telling Tasha to hush.  Tasha is just outside the door, barking occasionally to come inside.  Awyn moved the entire load of diapers from the washer to the dryer.  It was probably late afternoon/evening and I didn't have time to hang them on the line.  I'm testing this to see how well photobucket does videos.  This was the killer video that got me banned from zippy videos, that or they didn't like Sam dancing to Metallica.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not sure I like that you can see all of my photobucket album, but it really doesn't matter, as it's all posted somewhere or another and is publicly viewable. Just not necessarily interesting. Hmm. Well, if it's the only way I can post videos, then I'll keep using it. The downside is that once my memory alllowance is full I'll have to go cut some things, so it won't be forever available on the blog.

    ReplyDelete