Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Checking out our loot


Awyn and Sam are eating their candy. Willow, Jeremy, and Collin are checking out the prizes inside the eggs. They managed to pick up most of the candy and eggs. Woe to the child who arrived 5 minutes late. When they said 10 am, (I think) they really meant it. The crowd was packed. They had at least three areas of grass cordoned off into large rectangles filled with plastic eggs and candy, and each area was intended for certain ages. Awyn and Willow got to hunt together, and Sam and Collin did too. I had the camera and I was with Awyn, so we don't have pictures of Sam picking things up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Eric has decided that I am losing my mind. He claims that he was with Awyn with the camera, and I was with Sam. Oops. He's probably right.

    ReplyDelete