Wednesday, March 08, 2006

1800diapers.com

I ordered diapers last week for the kids. Of course, they just shipped today, so they won't arrive in time and I now need to drive up to Alpine or Ft. Stockton to buy diapers. Actually, I'm the one who chose the cheap free shipping option. You can buy a Sam's or Costco sized box of diapers and wipes or even formula, and they ship it for free. Or for a fast shipping update, you can pay for shippping. I thought I'd be using my cloth diapers more than I have this week, and Awyn and Sam have had diarhea, so we've been chugging through my limited supply. I would estimate that we'll be out of diapers by midnight. I will say the price is right at 1800diapers, it really doesn't cost any more online than at Sam's Club. If anyone wants to try it, use this coupon and you get $2 off your first purchase. ELLE6714

Also, I've been trying to post pictures of our hiking trip and it's not going well. So I'll keep trying, if you keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment